Thursday 24 June 2010

the make lounge

i've just started a course at the make lounge, in islington, and its great. there's a fantastic little shop full of super cool fabric, books and everything a crafter would need. i'm taking the crochet fashion accessories course with a friend.  its a two part course and will finish next week. at first i found it really tricky, but after some practise (and a glass of wine) it all became much easier. i have to thank my friend who helped me translate what i was supposed to be doing, without her i would have been totally lost! i don't think the 5.15am start helped!  i had to photograph my hands to help me remember how to hold the yarn, the tension part is really tricky. i'll post next week with my finished item...as long as i have time to do my homework!





No comments: