Sunday 15 February 2009

new limited edition prints available

my collage illustrations are now available as limited edition prints. they are a4 in size and printed on archival photographic paper. the colours are really bold and they highlight the different textures of paper that are used to create the finished pieces. all of the works are shown in the illustration section of my website. each print is a limited edition of 50 and they are on sale for an introductory price of £40. please contact me for further information or orders.


2 comments:

Suki said...

Wow, I love these! It was nice to have your visit on my blog!

Lucy Gough said...

i'm glad you like them! your blog is really cool, you have great taste. i have a 10 week old son and am on maternity leave too and really enjoy reading your blog.